|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$68.95 - $100.00|
- This low-cut basketball sneaker uses open mesh for breathability and Flywire technology for dynamic support that keeps you locked down whether you're cutting by defenders or making a break for the basket.
- The internal bootie and Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom forefoot unit keeps you padded and cushioned for hard landings and long hours on the hardwood.
- There's even foam padding on the bootie that reduces lace pressure on the top of the foot.
- Intricate multidirectional traction pattern that was inspired by the brain for excellent grip so you can keep it lock on the ground.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
UPPER: Composite upper coupled with Flywire technology and sock-like fit inner sleeve construction to reduce weight, enhance lockdown and provide flexibility. MIDSOLE: Injected Phylon midsole with forefoot Nike Zoom units, necessary for low-profile lightweight responsivness cushioning. OUTSOLE: An intricate and intuitive player-inspired traction pattern that offers multidirectional traction.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NQ9ZO5I
- Item model number: 653467 404
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2014
- Average Customer Review: